How to Add or Update Your Character
This article will show you how to add or update your player character on the wiki.
Adding New Character Page
Uploading Your Character Sheet
You can simply upload a PDF of your character sheet to quickly get something up on the page. Select "Upload File" from the menu. (on the left or the very bottom of the page if you are using a mobile device)
- Select "Upload File" from the menu. (on the left or the very bottom of the page if you are using a mobile device)
- Select your file to upload
- Update the file description. (Please rename the file here to something like CharacterName-Character-Sheet.pdf)
- Select "Upload File"
- After uploaded, take note of the link created here. (i.e. "File:CharacterName-Character-Sheet.pdf")
Create a New Wiki Page
- To begin creating the character page, search for your character name.
- When the page is not found, click on the red link to create it.
- The simplest start is to simply link your PDF character sheet.
- (Optionally) You could expand the page with more information. It could be your back story. It could be a listing of this character's achievements.
- Finally, at the end of the page code, add. This will make it shows up in The Party page.
Update Your Existing Character Page
Update the page text and format
To update your existing page, click on the Edit tab at the very top of the page.
Update an uploaded file
- Go to the List of Uploaded Files
- Search for your uploaded character sheet (This is where naming it CharacterName-Character-Sheet.pdf makes it easier to find.)
- Click on the filename.
- Select "Upload New Version of this File" to update it on the Wiki